dimanche 1 octobre 2017

Audrey Hepburn






makes-me-jealous:
“ she is just stunning..
”
aww I have a magnet with this picture, she’s stunning !








1lifetimeisnotenough:
“ I LOVE AUDREY!
”








Audrey Hepburn in “My Fair Lady” (1964)


Fred Astaire and Audrey Hepburn in “Funny Face” (1957)



Audrey Hepburn from set of "My Fair Lady" (1964)




Audrey Hepburn and Jeremy Brett in a scene from MY FAIR LADY, 1964.














Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s


icanmakeyourkesselrun:
“ DAT DRESS
”


kellyandhepburn:
“ Mel Ferrer and Audrey Hepburn in France, 1956
”

ex-novo:
“ Audrey Hepburn
”





saloandseverine:
“ Audrey Hepburn by Leo Fuchs
”



kellyandhepburn:
“ Audrey Hepburn in The Nun’s Story, 1959
”




































,








à suivre ... bientôt on l'espère



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci d'utiliser cet espace pour publier vos appréciations.